Monday, February 4, 2008

Bryanna Lost Her TOOTH!!!


Bryanna had a loose tooth but not for very long!! Her daddy pulled it out with needle nose pliers...AAAAHHHHH!! I couldn't watch or listen. Bryanna didn't cry at all. She was so excited about losing her tooth she wanted to keep it. She didn't want the "Tooth Fairy" to take it, but we convinced her otherwise. Her only request from the "Tooth Fairy" was 1 quarter, 1 dime, 1 nickel and 1 penny. I think we can handle that. We did put in another dollar and she was even more happy when she woke up and found her little tooth baggy full of money to put in her piggy bank. I have to say she is very cute with a missing tooth, but part of me just can't believe that my first baby is losing her baby teeth already. Time goes by so fast!!

No comments: