
Of all the gifts I have ever received, these three beautiful, healthy and creative girls are my most treasured gifts of all. My goal this new year is to enjoy more moments with them and to not take things so seriously. I want to have more fun with them and to speak more softly to them. I want them to always know how much I love them and how lucky I am to have them and to be able to be home with them. I want to be a good example to them. I want them to know how much the Savior means to me and how much He loves them and wants them to succeed and be happy here on this earth. This may seem like an easy thing, but in my day to day life I struggle with living in the moment and remembering what truly is most important right now. I will strive to do these things for my "treasures" so they in turn will do the same for their "treasures".
1 comment:
I hope you never doubt what a fantastic mother you are.
Post a Comment