Friday, May 22, 2009

This is what i want to do today....







...and I want to look like this doing it!!
I am SO in the mood for sewing today but I feel like I can't sit down and do it when my bathrooms need to be cleaned and the laundry should be finished. Does anyone else have a hard time doing things you LOVE because you feel guilty or housework takes over and then at the end of the day you didn't do anything for yourself?? Or is that just me??
So here is to getting at least one sewing project done today. It would even be better if I had good friends sewing along with me...and a big diet coke!!

3 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

I am sewing a bag out of Capri Suns today. I wish you were here to do it with me. Maybe you could make one too and we could talk on the phone while we're doing it. :) I miss you!

Eichmeiers said...

Hey Donna, how the heck are ya? I say you gotta do stuff for yourself too cause everything us mom's do is for our kids or whoever, so i say, sew away!!

Ali said...

Well, I couldn't sit and sew with you, but I could definately enjoy a big diet coke and some talking! What do you want to make?