Thursday, June 4, 2009

Teacher Gifts




I made some yummy "watermelon" cookies for teachers and they turned out really cute! I got the recipe from another blog ( i don't know how to do the linky thing). basically it's sugar cookies with green food coloring, frosting with pink/red food coloring and mini chocolate chips. Also I put together these monogram bags for Bryanna's 1st grade teachers. They were a little tricky to sew on to the bags but it worked and I think they look cute. Her teachers loved them!!




6 comments:

cb said...

Oh my gosh, Donna. . . you are so creative. I don't care if you find the ideas from other people. You do them justice!!!!!

Awesome job!!!!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

So cute! Wow those are some fancy teacher gifts. The watermelon cookies look delicious.

The Squad said...

I am so impressed! Cute cookies and very cute jobs! I need to get on it and learn to sew a little better.

The Squad said...

I just read my comment...wow where is my brain this morning...Very cute bags is what I meant to saw. I have no idea where very cute jobs came from... Maybe I need a diet coke to wake my brain??? :)

Tammy said...

Those are really cute! I almost called you for some ideas, now I wish I would have!

Lost in Jello said...

Ok you are way too crafty! Those cookies are so cute and so are the bags. Yes, I have been blog stalking you. :)Hope you guys are doing good, your girls are so pretty and big now.