Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Bags


I just finished Halloween bags for the girls to use for trick-or-treating this year. I had purchased the fabric last year on clearance after Halloween and knew I wanted to make bags someday. I actually got to someday this week, woo hoo!!
I used this tutorial http://lacehearts.blogspot.com/2008/07/easy-tote-bag-tutorial-from-beginner.html
It was pretty simple and they turned out exactly how I wanted them. I may still tie some ribbon on the handles to give them an extra "wow"!

7 comments:

Eichmeiers said...

Good work!! Those are darling:)

Holwege Family said...

Cute, cute, cute! Make me some! And to think, there was a day when you didn't even know how to thread your sewing machine.

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

They look fabulous!

nevadavans said...

I'm already "WOW"-ed by how cute they are - you are amazing!

Heather said...

Too cute Donna!!!

MysteryWoman said...

Way cute! Way to go :) I'm proud of your doing a "someday" project - that's awesome!

Laura said...

Wow! I'm so impressed!