
Before
AfterSo the story with this bread box is: I bought it at a garage sale last summer thinking that would be so cute if I painted it red!! It was only $2 plus the lady said I can have whatever is inside it...a bunch of old spices! Needless to say I threw out the spices and had big plans to paint it. Time went by and it was still sitting in my garage. After two failed attempts to donate it to the goodwill I finally broke down and painted it. I love how it turned out. It sits on my kitchen counter and keeps my.....BREAD fresh!
6 comments:
I am SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been looking for a cute breadbox with no luck. That's EXACTLY what I want. So jealous. So jealous. It's so cute!
That turned out so good. I love it. Good job.
How'd you fix up the metal part? I love garage sale finds...but my problem is, I have a hard time seeing the potential. Nice job!
super cute!
Don't ya just love a good makeover?! Very cute Donna!
That is so cute! LOVE IT!!!!! Great job!
Post a Comment