We May Not Have It All Together
But Together We Have It All
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Happy Birthday Wreath
I don't remember what blog I got this idea from but I just want to say that it wasn't my original idea. This Happy Birthday wreath is so fun and it was really easy to make.
These are the supplies you will need. I bought my wreath form and ribbons from the Dollar store. Total spent=$8.00. And I even had leftover ribbon that I made a Birthday Hairbow with. They have several different colors to choose from, I liked these the best.
Take the ribbons off the package and hot glue it on the wreath form (I tried a stapler first but they wouldn't stay). Add another ribbon on top of first one like a criss-cross.
Continue this pattern until wreath is full. For an extra touch I drew a little Happy Birthday tag and attached it with a mini-clothespin.
We will have this up whenever there is a birthday to celebrate. We have 2 coming up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment