
This year Derek and I celebrated a few days early so we didn't have to fight the crowds. I always love a date night with him!
On Valentine's Day we had dinner at home with the 3 loves of our life
and our neighbor Grandma D. It was nice and simple.
Daddy came home with a rose for each of his girls.. So sweet! He is such a great daddy. I love him and I love my girls!
You can tell we've been together for a while when I got a bicycle seat for my bike and he got a giant salad bowl! No need for romance here...we know we love each other:)
On Valentine's Day we had dinner at home with the 3 loves of our life
and our neighbor Grandma D. It was nice and simple.
Daddy came home with a rose for each of his girls.. So sweet! He is such a great daddy. I love him and I love my girls!
You can tell we've been together for a while when I got a bicycle seat for my bike and he got a giant salad bowl! No need for romance here...we know we love each other:)

No comments:
Post a Comment