
We also get the opportunity to be in the Carson Valley Festival of Lights Parade and so this was our first year doing that. I haven't gone in years past because I know that it is cold and thought the girls would be miserable, but this year we decided to go for it.. Daddy and Bryanna were participating in the Ducks Unlimited float also. While we waited for the parade to start we did okay with the cold but once it got dark and the float started going we were freezing!! I think it was 29 degrees. We had hand warmers and toe warmers, a blanket and we were still freezing our buns off. Needless to say the girls aren't looking forward to it next year and I'm secretly glad:) We did get to warm up afterwards with pizza and hot chocolate so that made it a little bit worth it. Derek, Bryanna and Maggie made it in the local newspaper from the parade. We trying to get a copy of it so we can post the picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment