FYI:Pictures are out of order.VooDoo Donut. Yummy! I've heard so much about this place and so I thought it to be an important stop on our break in Portland/Vancouver. This donut shop is a Portland phenomenon now and has been featured on the Food Network channel. We ordered our donuts by looking at them not neccesarily their names which I found out that mine was a little innapropriate:( However it was really yummy!!

Of course it was raining in the NW while we were there, but the girls were happy to use our pretty umbrellas with their cousins.


We stopped in Woodburn to see the tulip fields. They have been here my whole life but I never made it to see them. I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to take my girls this time, especially since we were driving right past them. Fun side note, The Wooden Shoe Tulip fields are owned by our good friend Nephi's extended family. The tulips weren't all in bloom since they haven't had very much sun (haha) but there were enough to see and enjoy. The views of Mt. Hood were also beautiful.

No comments:
Post a Comment