On our many road trips to the NW we see the same landmarks every time. I decided to try to take a picture of a few this time. I missed a couple but I'm sure we'll be going back there again;) This one above is the shoe tree. After we cross into California from Nevada there is this tree with tons of shoes hanging from it. My girls kept saying how some of the shoes were like brand new, and we should take them...NO! It's pretty quirky but a fun little landmark.
These are the rainbow trucks we pass just after Mt. Shasta. The girls always say that we are halfway to Grandma Pam's when we see these. Not really, but we just let them think it.
A cow made of steel/metal when we are getting close to Ashland. There is a dragon after this but we didn't get a picture of him.
On our long road trips it's fun to see some familiar sites every time.




No comments:
Post a Comment