Wednesday, May 22, 2013

11 years ago I became a mom.  Bryanna changed our lives forever as did the next 2 girlies.  I really can't believe how fast the time goes.  She is such a good girl who is a good friend and always chooses the right.  She has a kind spirit and wants to serve others.

 Bryanna is a cowgirl at heart and if she has her way she will have a ranch with lots of horses when she grows up.  She wants to go on a mission and attend BYU.  She has worthy goals and I know she will be able to accomplish all she dreams of.
We love our Bryanna and are excited to watch her continue to grow into a beautiful young woman.

1 comment:

Emily said...

11 years old? I can't believe it, next year she'll be in YW! All 3 of your girls are beautiful!!