Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Abby's Two!..a little late.




I saw this neighborhood last weekend and they have the most beautiful historic homes and the most beautiful trees with a ton of fallen leaves. I knew I had to get some pictures there so I pulled over on the side of the road today and put Abby in the leaves to take her picture. These were the best that I got. I love it!! I am going to take Gracie there for her pictures!!

5 comments:

The Thorgrimsen Family said...

What beautiful pictures!! She is so adorable. Are you going to send me one? Of each of them when you take them? Miss you guys.

The Herrins said...

She is so freaking adorable!! i just want to kiss those sweeeetie cheekies.... what gorgeous girls youv'e had!

The Marlatt's said...

This might be a weird question, but who is the "david" that made the last post??

The Thorgrimsen Family said...

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe you need to make this so that everyone who views must first sign in. The only way they can do that is if you add them to your OK list. Creepy!!!

Alyssa said...

If your blog is not on "private" than anyone can comment.

Donna,

Just wanted to say what a cutie she is. I laughed because you sound like me scouting out places for photo-ops.