Saturday, November 3, 2007





I love matching outfits so it was no surprise that I would have to get matching Halloween shirts for the girls. And of course I have to get pictures too! I took these pictures on Halloween in our front yard. I might use Abby's picture for her 2 yr old picture, since JC Penney was a waste of time!!

6 comments:

Sara said...

They are so cute!!!

I tag you! Write 6 things about yourself and tag 6 friends to do the same.

The Thorgrimsen Family said...

They are so beautiful Donna!! Is that attitude I see coming out of Bryanna??!! Gracie's hair is getting so long. I miss them so much. I am sad that you moved further away from us but happy for you and Derek. Derek really deserves the promotion.

love,

anndra

Cindy said...

Those are really good pictures Donna!

Sara said...

I was just looking at your pictures again. I love how Bryanna is posed! So cute! Oh, looking a little closer... does she have her shirt tucked onto her underwear?

The Marlatt's said...

I've been tagged by another blogger. This is a first for me so here it goes.
6 Things About Me

1. I love to scrapbook
2. I love to read
3. I love Target's dollar spot
4. I love old furniture
5. I want to learn to play tennis
6. I want to take a photography class

MysteryWoman said...

Here here to all of the above! Cutest kids and awesome pictures :)
Lara