Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Extreme Home Makeover in Nevada
Ok so this is really excited news for us here in Carson City. Ty Pennington is 30 miles away from me right now!!! The Extreme Home Makeover team is in Stagecoach, NV and Les Schwab have offered their services, so guess what that means??? Yes, Derek gets to go and be a part of it. He gets to be there for 8 hours tonight. He'll be there to fix flat tires and such but he also gets to help with whatever they need; hammering, cleaning, loading, things like that. So of course I said he HAS TO TAKE PICTURES any time Ty Pennington walks by, and if it's possible, I really want to come down there myself! This is just a really exciting thing!!! Hopefully I will have some picture to post tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment