Monday, January 7, 2008

HAPPY 2008!!


Happy New Year to everybody!! I am really excited about the thought of a New Year. It's like being able to start over in a way. We have some fun events coming up in our lives this year: I am turning 30!!!! on August 6th, and Derek and I are having our 10 year Wedding Anniversary in August too!! I have to say turning 30 is freaking me out a bit. I have a list of things to accomplish before that day comes. Derek and I are hoping to get out and do something for our anniversary this year. It's amazing all that we have been through together. We have known eachother for more than half our lives. Those of you who have known us during that time could probably say a lot about our years together!!


Anyway, New Years Eve was celebrated at 9:00 pm at our house so we could put the kids to bed. Derek and I were going to stay up but we decided we were too tired for that!

We hope all of you have a wonderful New Year and get to accomplish some of those things you have set to do.! WE love you!

No comments: