Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!




For Halloween this year we used costumes that were in our "dress up" box. Thanks to Uncle Shawn and his international gifts to the girls, we had a variety to choose from. Bryanna and Abby were China girls and Gracie was a witch, wearing a dress from Dubai. They were all as cute as can be. We went trick-or-treating around the block and thankfully it wasn't too cold. There are alot of kids in our neighborhood so we didn't stay out too long. After the girls picked out their favorite candy the rest was bagged up and sent with daddy to work. We also got a pumpkin pizza from papa murhpy's. We have done that the last few years so we're making it one of our Halloween traditions!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

sounds like fun and, as always, the girls look so cute. I can't wait until next year when we can take Elise out trick or treating.

The Squad said...

The girls look great! You are such a good and fun mom, I hope to be as good as the time goes on. I love the monster cup cakes, they are too cute!

Ali said...

Looks like you got your Geisha girls after all!

Lisa said...

Your family is so adorable. Thanks for telling me to start a blog. It is a lot of fun. I am so glad that we have kept in touch!

Amy said...

The girls look adorable! :)

Andrea said...

I can't believe how old your girls look!! I tried linking to your blog awhile back from Jessica's, but it was private. I'm glad I've had a chance to peek at it now! I hope you don't mind if I check in more often. Good call on the getting the costumes from your dress up box, by the way. That's what I should have done.

And thanks for your comment on the post about my mom--that means a lot.