


I can't believe that it has been over a month since my last post. It has been busy over here and I just haven't been in the mood to do my own blog. We are all moved in and almost totally unpacked. I will fell more content when my decorations are up. Then I will get some pictures of the inside of our house for everyone.
We had a fun Valentines Day full of little traditions that I started with my girls. They all woke up to find their heart boxes full of goodies and an extra special gift this year......TuTu's!!! They were so excited. I found the directions for these online and I thought they would be fun for my girls since they are ALWAYS dressing up and playing ballerinas. They turned out a lot "poofier" than I wanted but I think they are fun. We had pink pop tarts for breakfast and heart sandwiches for lunch. To top it off at dinner we had a heart pizza from Papa Murphy's.
Derek even surprised me with flowers/chocolate/teddy bear delivered at my door!! It reminded me of the good ole' dating days when he used to do that. I think he is getting more romantic with age!!
3 comments:
You are so creative. You always make the holidays so special for your girls. Miss you guys. Have fun settling into your new home.
love,
Lisa
Ok, the paint looks fabulous! Are you just loving it? I agree with Lisa. You are so creative. You always make the holidays so special for your girls. Can't wait to see the decorations out. :-)
So cute, I love the Tutus, ever since reading your fun blogs on holidays, I am slowly doing more things for my kids.. and they have really loved it! thanks for all the great Ideas I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment