Tuesday, February 17, 2009

High School Musical 3














































For those of you who have known me a long time and knew me when I was a New Kids On the Block fan back in the day, will not be surprised by this post. My girls (i mean I) are HUGE High School Musical fans and I may be a bigger fan than my girls!! HSM 3 came out today and I already had a little surprise planned for the girls. I woke up early today and ran to the store to pick it up and some HSM cereal too! This is the last "original" HSM so I wanted to do something fun for the girls. These movies and songs have given us some great memoires and I have to admit I don't mind seeing Zac Efron over and over again :) I think I've turned my girls into mini-me's when it comes to obsessions of famous people/things!! That's okay right?


These pictures were taken right after they woke up and put their HSM 3 shirts on!

4 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute idea. I haven't seen HSM3. Was it good?

Batman Forever said...

I too am a fan. But I don't think as big of a fan as you. I went and got a copy for us today, so my kids can watch when they get home from school. It is such a great movie, my kids get annoyed when I sing too loud though.
You sure are a fun mom. I never would do something so cute for my kids.

The Marlatt's said...

Heather HSM 3 is AWESOME!! I am a little obsessed I think. They have grown up so much since the first one. The love story of Gabriella and Troy is so sweet. I feel like I'm still in high school when I watch it!!

Holwege Family said...

You are so funny! You never do anything half-way. That is what I love about you.