We May Not Have It All Together
But Together We Have It All
Friday, March 27, 2009
More Disneyland
Our Breakfast with the Princesses. So worth it!! The girls LOVED meeting the princesses and getting their autographs. Abby and Gracie even got a private moment with their "matching" princesses.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I bet it was worth it to have the princess breakfast--otherwise I hear its HOURS waiting to see them in the park. Cute cute cute!
4 comments:
Very cute! Looks like the trip was a success!
Looks like you had a WONDERFUL time!!
The girls look so cute all dressed up. I can't say we would spend anytime there if we go, good thing you and Audrey have all those girls!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I bet it was worth it to have the princess breakfast--otherwise I hear its HOURS waiting to see them in the park. Cute cute cute!
Post a Comment