Saturday, April 4, 2009

One Final Disneyland Post...I promise

Our first day at Disneyland . Seeing the castle for the first time gave me goosebumps and watching my girls get so excited made me emotional!!



















Our last night at the fireworks show. It was so awesome and a perfect way to end our magical time. During the show Tinkerbell "flys" across the top of the castle and she is all lit up in the dark.. So cool!














The girls can't wait to go back again someday. They always say how much they miss Disneyland. Lately everything at the park is a Disneyland ride and when we go up or down a hill it's a roller coaster!!

3 comments:

MotherBeck said...

You can never have enough posts of Disneyland. I know their feeling of seeing them looks at things for the first time, it is priceless. Camryn and Sam talk about going again all the time.

Heather said...

That looks like so much fun. Hailey has never been but she says she has dreams about Disneyland all the time.=)

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

It looks like you had a fun trip to disneyland. I love the princess pictures. I bet the girls will always remember that.