
Yesterday morning we received the sad news that Derek's dad had passed away. We just got back from Portland on Sunday and fortunately we were able to visit him before we came home. This was unexpected which makes the shock of it all so surreal. We will miss him very much and we are so grateful for the knowledge of the gospel that we have..that we will see him again someday and that he is in Heavenly Father's care.
We are headed off to Portland today to be with family.
6 comments:
So So So Sorry to hear about Dereks dad, your in my prayers.. love you guys.
I'm so sorry for you. My thoughts and prayers are with Derek and your family. I wish there was something people could do or say to make it better--it's just horribly difficult.
I am sorry to hear about his Dad. Our thoughts are with you guys.
I'm sorry. We're thinking of you.
So sorry for your loss. I am so grateful for the knowledge that we have....we will be with our loved ones again.
I'm so sorry to hear that. That is horrible. Im grateful for the gospel too.
Post a Comment