Friday, July 31, 2009

Vacation??? No...Family Time!

For those of you who are NOT on Facebook, I am making this post.

I am here in Vancouver, Wa at the inlaws enjoying time with good friends and family. I am here so that I can leave my girls with gramma and grampa to meet my husband of almost 11 years, for our annual Les Schwab Assistant Manager meeting. It is the one time a year that we are away for our kids and and we get to feel like newleyweds all over again. It's AWESOME! I am in serious need of this right now and I can't wait until Monday when I will fly to SF and meet my man at the airport. THe girls will have tons of fun at gramma's and I'm not worried about them at all. I'm sure I will be ready to see them again after 5 days but for now I am daydreaming of the Hilton and meals cooked and served, a bathtub, dressing up, sleeping in and all those glorious things!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

That sounds fabuloso!!!! I am so happy for you. I feel like I need one of those times daily now!=)

Eichmeiers said...

That will be so fun. I love vacays with no kids. Its nice to get away for a bit! Have fun.

Lisa said...

I am jealous!! Enjoy every minute!

Heather said...

Good for you. I am definitely jealous. :)