Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful- Day 1, 2, 3

Day 3- I am so thankful for my knowledge of Forever Families. It is such a blessing and comfort to know that after this life on earth I will be together forever with my family .
Day 2- So thankful for 3 healthy, beautiful children. I love being a mom and I love these girls so much. I want them to know how much they are loved and how special they are to us and to their Heavenly Father. I always want them to truly know that.
Day1-SO THANKFUL for a home to live in. It is such a blessing to have shelter from the world outside and I hope that our home can always be a safe haven, a place of love and protection.


I've seen this done on a few blogs and I decided I wanted to do it too. Everyday I'll post something I and/or my family is grateful for until Thanksgiving Day.
It's always a good thing to think about and be reminded of all the many blessings we have been given.


No comments: