Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving gone..Christmas here we come!

Thanksgiving dinner at home. The food was great and it was nice and quiet. Don't mind my messy kitchen or Derek's silly face:)
Making our famous candy turkeys. A tradition started by my Grandma Rushton.
Early Thanksgiving morning Derek killed an innocent goose:(
No, that was not on our table for dinner!
Day after Thanksgiving after I went shopping (i don't think I'm up for that anymore) we put up the tree and Christmas decorations.
Trying to get good pictures for our Christmas card. That is a challenge let me tell you! I had to bribe everyone...even the Daddy!

I'm glad to have Thanksgiving over and really excited for all that the Christmas season brings.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I agree about the Christmas picture! I don't think I am going to send cards out this year because we can't get a decent picture! Ha ha! I know its a busy time of year but maybe we can do a GNO and talk Christmas!!