Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The 4th

Red, White and Blue glow bracelets..Essential for the 4th of July


We went to our Stake Center again this year to watch the fireworks. It is a few blocks from where they let them off so it's a great view and we can even smell the smoke from them!! It was fun to see friends from our current ward and our old ward.
I was raised to be patriotic and I have kept that close to my heart as an adult. I am so thankful to be born and raised in the USA and to have the freedoms we enjoy. I'm thankful to so many who have sacrificed, even their lives to fight for our freedom. I hope to instill these strong beliefs in my children. Thank you to my parents for making that so important in my life.
Happy 4th of July!

No comments: