Thursday, July 28, 2011

Craft Tuesday #4, 5 and 6

No scissors aloud on this art project. Abby took that literally and ripped a whole corner off of hers!


This idea I took from Meg ( i love her blog). I did the best I could to get a silhouette of the girls and then they cut out their own pictures from magazines that best say who they are or what they like.


Now this project was more a mommy craft day project since I did most of the sewing. We used white fabric for the clouds and different colors of felt for the raindrops. I used the sewing machine to sew the raindrops in a line then I hand sewed them onto the cloud pillow. I also attached a ribbon to the top so they could hang them above their beds. I love how they turned out even if I did most of the work:)

4 comments:

Philippians:2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Thorgrimsen Family said...

Beth loves this project and wants to make it. She also "loves those cousins and wants them to bring their jammies, if the have any, to our house and stay with her. I want those cousins!" love and miss you guys!

Heidi said...

I read Meg's blog too! I love it!

Heather said...

Wow!! These are all so cute! I can't wait for the time when my kids are all old enough to do this stuff without someone writing on the others or screaming and crying.=)