Monday, August 29, 2011

13

August 29, 1998


August 2011


Our beautiful family


13 year ago today I married my one and only. He was in fact my one and only boyfriend! I was 14 and he was 15 when we met back in 1992. We are high school sweethearts who went to different high schools. Derek and I met at a church basketball game at the Stake Center. I had just finished playing and was changing my shoes when he came up to me an introduced himself. I didn't think much of it but he says he knew right then:) We had a teenage romance with all the excitement and DRAMA that's for sure, but in the end what matters the most is that we truly love each other. The kind of love that fills up your whole body until it wants to burst out kind of love! I can't imagine my life without him in it and I appreciate all of our "growing experiences" over the last 13 years because I feel like it's made us stronger as husband and wife and as a family. The most wonderful outcome of our marriage is the 3 most beautiful children. We are so lucky to have them in our lives and to make our family complete. Bryanna, Gracie and Abby make our family the MARLATT 5, together forever! Happy Anniversary to us! I can't wait for the next 13 + years!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's great!! And you are looking so great!