Monday, August 22, 2011

Seattle

When we arrived in Seattle we headed to Pike Place Market first. We saw the Flying Fish guys and beautiful bouquets of flowers for only $5! I bought some to take home to Vancouver before we left.

This was so cool to watch him write these Chinese letters/symbols. I wish I would have went back to get one!




Dinner at Ivar's was delicious! This was our beautiful dessert...cheesecake!
The view from our window at Ivar's

I thought this was cute.


The Space Needle
Ride the Ducks tour. We saw the Sleepless in Seattle house on Lake Union!





I think we went to Pike Place Market 4 times! We ate at BEECHERS and The Athenian where Sleepless in Seattle filmed a scene.




Seattle Mariners vs. Toronto Blue Jays. It was a good night even though the Mariners lost





Our final night, all dressed up and super funny entertainment! Jason Hewlett was awesome! Oh my gosh we laughed so hard.

We had a great time and I am so grateful that Les Schwab continues to do this for it's Managers/Asst. Managers. We look forward to spending time together every year.