
Bryanna received a BLOCK E award along with a select group of 4th, 5th and 6th graders. To earn the BLOCK E award you have to go above and beyond in your school work and co curricular activities. Bryanna particpated in essay contests, attended activities after school and contributed to fundraisers( Toys for Tots, Canned food drive, etc.). She ran a total of 25 miles and is working on 100. She has gotten straight A's both semesters and has been on the Honor Roll. Bryanna's teacher wrote a little about Bryanna for the special assembly last Friday and I have to say I was a proud, emotional mommy that day:) I am so grateful to be a mom and to have 3 fantastic girls who work hard and do their best at school. We are all happy for Bryanna and can't wait for Gracie and Abby to have the same opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment