Monday, July 2, 2012

Reno Rodeo

Reno Rodeo 2012

Les Schwab is a sponsor so along with tickets we got to eat dinner before the rodeo. 


So proud of the red, yellow and black
The girls were sooooo excited and I admit I was too.  The last time I went to a rodeo was when I was a kid with my Grandpa Rushton

See the Les Schwab flag?  So cool

It was very cold that night.  Derek forgot his sweatshirt so we had to break down and buy one for $40!!

That is Whiplash the cowboy monkey  on a sheep dog.  It was very entertaining.  There were a lot of great moments.  The barrell racing was the girls and my favorite..There was an awesome motorcycle stunt and firworks that was really cool.  It was so fun!  We can't wait for next year.  I'll make sure to have my cowgirl hat and boots then!

No comments: