The only picture I took from Thanksgiving. We make candy turkeys every year in honor of my Granmda Rushton. My mom's mother was a teacher and she first made these with her class and then brought home to make with my mom and her siblings. My mom kept the tradition with me and my siblings and the grandkids. I make sure to do them with my girls every year and I make sure they know where the tradition came from. I hope they will remember and do the same thing with their kids one day.
We were invited to our friend the Eddy's for Thanksgiving dinner. We are so grateful that they thought of us and we really enjoyed our time with them and our friend the Coles. The food was delicious and the company even better.
I am so grateful for so many things but especially my family, Derek's job, and the Gospel. We are really so blessed.

1 comment:
Your Grandmother would be so proud of you! I love traditions like that!
Post a Comment