Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Welcome to Our Blog


So I decided to join the blogging world so I can share our lives with family and friends from a distance. I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I enjoy putting it together. We love you and miss you all!

5 comments:

Shawn said...

I hope you guys make it back home real soon. I miss you guys and those beautiful girls. Love ya.

grandma & grandpa mac said...

Come home, we miss you so much. I want to kiss those babies

The Harwood Family said...

I think Boise is a great place to live! You should join us!

The Harwood Family said...

Oh yeah, and tell Derek that I LOVE his shirt! LOL!

Alyssa said...

You guys look great...love the matching shirts on your girls. I love blogging – it's such a great way to keep in touch. Can't wait to read what you are up to.