Thursday, October 4, 2007

We are moving to Carson City, NV

Well this is one place I never thought I would live, but we are so excited for this opportunity. We have put a lot of faith in HF's plan for us so we really feel like this is right. It is an awesome career opportunity for Derek and I am so happy for him and proud of him for being such a hard worker and an awesome husband/father. And as we tell the girls, it doesn't matter where we live as long as we are together as a family!
The sad news is that we are not any closer to the rest of our families! But we love our family and friends very much and we will always stay in touch and we will visit so don't worry! Thank you for being supportive of us and loving us.
I am posting a link to the map that shows where Carson City is. Some of you have already checked out the distance I'm sure!!
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&searchtype=address&addtohistory=&country=US&location=Dgyh%2bqi3JDKvAskt%2fMwM7qrdMJOfsdvk2FQITqz7j0ZghwnNdQDMblbU3a3Cu4MC%2bw6Cs2fWGaH20e2KxJhSMzIxjySC%2f%2f5s

2 comments:

Laura said...

Well....It's Not Vancouver....but I'm still happy for you guys all the same. I hope you feel at home there right away and the move goes well. Keep us updated!

~Laura

MysteryWoman said...

Donna - I can't believe your leaving good ole' South Ogden! We will miss you SO MUCH but I wish you all the luck and you're right that it doesn't matter where you are if the ones you love are there! :)
Lara