
So we woke up yesterday morning to SNOW!! Snow in October???? It was freezing cold and the snow had covered all the rooftops and cars and of course on the mountains. It snowed throughout the whole day! Crazy Utah weather, it is so unpredictable sometimes.
Derek is on his way to Carson City today to find a place to live. I am putting all my trust in him to find a good place in a nice neighborhood! We hope we will be able to join him this weekend, but
I'll know more by tomorrow. I am anxious to move and get started in Carson City.
I'll know more by tomorrow. I am anxious to move and get started in Carson City. Have a great weekend everybody! We love and miss you!
2 comments:
We got crazy snow in Idaho Falls, too!!! Good luck to Derek in finding a good place! It is all so exciting!
It was sunny/cloudy all weekend... I'm not envious. :)
Post a Comment