Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gracie on 2 Wheels



Gracie has reached one of her summer goals: riding her bike without training wheels!! Our goals for her this summer was to do just that and also tie her own shoes. She came up to me one day and said "mommy I just learned how to snap-check, and I can ride on two wheels-check!" She is obviously keeping track and very proud of herself. We are proud of her too! Go Gracie Go!

1 comment:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

This is my daughter's goal for this summer too. We haven't gotten there yet. By the way, I can't find your email address to send you the checkbook documents. I am curious why you couldn't download the documents. I wonder if everyone else is going to have the same problem. But I can for sure email them to you. Just mail me your address or leave me a comment with it so I can get it to you. Sorry to do this on your blog, but I didn't know how else to reach you. I saw no email in your profile.