Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bryanna's Baptism

Daddy and Bryanna on their special day
Bryanna right before she was baptized


Bryanna's baptism was so special and so memorable. The morning started off with a ruined white dress so we had to stop at Target to get a replacement on the way to the church. Then when we got to the church we found out that the font was not working and we weren't sure if we were going to have a baptism or not!! Thanks to some awesome men from our ward we were able to get a hose hooked up and with some plastic and 2 rocks to plug the drain and it filled up enough to go through with Bryanna's baptism. The spirit was so strong that day and we will never forget it. Thanks to the ward family who helped us and who were there supporting Bryanna and our family on her special day. And a special thanks to Grandma Pam for being here with us and spoiling the girls. We are so happy that Bryanna chose to be baptized and hope she will always remember her special day.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats! What a wonderful day.=)

Tammy said...

Bryanna looks beautiful! I am glad everything worked out for the baptism!

Emily said...

I love the picture of Derek and Bryanna. I still have mine with me and my dad, it's one of my favorites. And sounds like it's a day that no one will forget.

Eichmeiers said...

Congrats! Im glad it all worked out for you guys! She looks darling:)

Alison said...

Can't go off without a hitch, right? I'm dying to know what happened to the whote dress. Red Kool Aid? :-) I love her hair short like that. Darling! I agree with Emily, my baptism picture with my dad is one of my most cherished photos too. Congratulations!