Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday!

Today is Bryanna's 8th birthday. We are so lucky to have Bryanna in our family. She loves life! She loves nature and animals. Bryanna is super smart and very kind. She is very excited to be baptized next Saturday.
For her birthday she chose to get her ears pierced. Our rule is you have to be 8 to get it done and she was ready. When it was over she was so surprised that she didnt cry!!
BEFORE
Ouch!!!
AFTER
All done and so happy! She can't wait for the 6 weeks to be over so she can change her earrings!
We had her birthday on Friday with her friends. Rainbow cupcakes, pizza and swimming. It was a lot of fuN!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe she is eight!!! She is sure growing up!!!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Bryanna! The cupcakes turned out so cute and looked delicious!

Alicia said...

Brandon and I have a debate about piercing ears. I am glad you and I are of the same mind. Brandon says Julianne can get hers done when she goes to collage.