Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day

We hope you all do something for Earth Day. Coming from Oregon I have a little bit of tree hugger in me so we are recyclers and we will be recycling today, and picking up garbage in the SNOW, and doing some of these activities with friends.
Also we are going to see this movie. If you go during opening week they will donate a portion of your ticket sales to save the coral reefs. Even if you are not into saving the Earth it looks like a cool movie anyway.!!


Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Donna, I got the idea from that sisters stuff blog. You are the friend I was referring to at the beginning of this post. I know we could have a lot of fun together and do a lot of craft damage together too:) Just post all you do, and we can be 2010 pen pals via our blogs!!!!!