Friday, December 17, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We made a Gingerbread House for family night. The girls have been begging since to eat the candy!!

Class Christmas Parties 2010
Bryanna with some of her classmates singing Christmas Carols!
Abby with Gracie during her class Christmas party
Abby and her BFF Gabi making gingerbread girls.
Abby and Mrs. W. The best, most awesome Kindergarten teacher EVER!!
Derek and I went to the annual Les Schwab Christmas dinner/party. It was at a golf course restaurant. It was very nice and the food was yummy. I won the yearly gag gift: a dancing/singing Santa and a $20 Walmart gift card. Derek won some personal products that we won't talk about. Let's just say he was more excited about it than I was:( The girls are really enjoying the Santa....Me...not so much! I need to take the batteries out.
The girls and I went with friends to the Santa Train at the Nevada State Railroad Museum here in Carson. We had done it a few years back and it was a lot colder. This year it was warm and we got to sit in the first train car which happened to be the oldest at 140 years old with the original velvet seats! Santa visited us first and gave everyone a candy cane.

p.s. I just noticed the creepy old guy in the background!

No comments: