

I had such a great time at Women's Conference in Utah this year. I met up with my sister Jamie and we stayed at Denene's place(thanks again Denene). It was fun to be back in Utah, I do miss it!! All of the sessions were so good. We heard from Sheri Dew, Julie B. Beck and of course the Prophet, President Monson. It was an awesome experience to be there with him. I took some pictures but they didn't turn out too well. I also got to see my friend Heather from S. Ogden and we got to chat and catch up. Jamie and I had a nice time together and we even got to see our cousins Teresa, Michelle and Shirlene and our Aunt Dorothy. We stayed up til midnight talking (this is normal for the women in our family). While I was there in town my friend Emily had her baby, Elise . I was so happy to be able to see her and hold Elise. She is a beautiful baby.
Derek stayed home with the girls while I was away and they had a great bonding time. He kept the house clean and did 4 loads of laundry (although unfolded I still appreciate) and he painted a wall in our house!!! He is such a good guy, I love him and I missed him and the girls. I was happy to be home after 3 days. I hope to be a better person and mother this year and I hope to be able to go back to Women's Conference next year!!
1 comment:
How fun to go to Womens conference, I would love to do that one day, most likely when the kids are older!
You know I have to laugh, I still imagine Derek at 16 or something, running around with Tim being total Idiots! But really they are 31 and providing for family, probably still acting like idiots though.. LOL.. ok atleast Tim is! hahaa Tell Derek Hello!
Post a Comment