

I want to remember these moments. Time goes by so fast and especially when you have kids. All the little things they do that make them so happy, the funny things they say, the sweet spirits and thoughts they share during FHE and church. All of these things I want to remember. The song that is playing right now totally explains me and I'm sure a lot of us and it has reminded me of how much I need to slow down and live in the moment (like my mom always tells me). I love my girls and I just want to be a good mom!!
3 comments:
You ARE a wonderful mother! You havea beautiful family!
You are soo awesome!!!! I learned alot from watching you!!!
You are already what you strive to be. I admire you so much as a mother. You are an example to me, never doubt what a great job you are doing. Your girls are so lucky to have you!
Post a Comment