Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Gracie!





On April 28, 2004 Gracie came into our world at 7:32 am. She weighed 8 lbs. 11oz. and 20 in. long. She had lots of dark hair looked mostly like her daddy. She has brought a lot of "excitement" and love into our lives. She is lovable and sensitive and she is a good helper. She loves preschool and princesses. She loves to dress up and pretend she is getting married. Her laugh is infectious! I love watching her play and pretend with her sisters. She is a blessing in our lives. We love you Gracie!!

3 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

I sure miss Gracie...Ok I miss all of your kids, but Gracie always just says the funniest things! Hope she had a good birthday. Wish we could have been there!

Holwege Family said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. She and Hayden are so close in age, it's to bad they can't grow-up closer to each other.

Heather said...

What a sweetie. I have always thought her smile was the cutest thing!