Friday, May 16, 2008

Summer is Here



So it is really hot right now and it is going to be the rest of the weekend. I don't like the heat, never have!!

I got the girls a little pool to keep cool this weekend and they are so excited, mostly to wear their bathing suits! We will be getting wet and eating lots of Otter Pops! I hope all of you can find ways to stay cool during the summer. Did I say I don't like the heat??

2 comments:

Ali said...

AMEN! I hate summer! Sweating and I just aren't very good friends. Anyway, your girls look so adorable, and I love the welcome song!

MysteryWoman said...

I hear ya and completely agree. I've been complaining about winter not ending and now I'm on the I Hate Heat bandwagon. You daughters look so darling in their suits and sunglasses!

Lara