Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!
















Grandpa and Bryanna











Since I was out of town for Father's Day I am doing a belated post in honor of the Fathers in our lives.


My Dad





Thank You Dad for being a strong example of hard work and responsibility. For loving my mom and taking care of her. Thank you for being a great grandpa to my girls and for the special things you do with them when we visit. I am grateful to have you for my dad!!









Derek's Dad

Happy Father's Day Dad!! Thanks for being a great one!
















































And last but not least, the father of my girls-Derek
Thank you for being our daughters Hero and their first love.



For loving them so much.



Thank you for playing with them when you get home from work even though you are exhausted. Thank you for being so affectionate and expressing your love to them so much. They are lucky to have you for a daddy and I am lucky to have 3 beautiful girls with you.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Ok, Derek's dad had some sweet hair in the 70's!!! Too cute!