Monday, June 2, 2008

Sign of a BAD DAY


So this is a sign that Donna had a bad day. I am a diet pop-aholic and I think I need help!! When I am in a bad mood I drink it even more. It is an addictive quality that I really need to stop. HELP! Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny (bad) when I looked above my sink and saw how many I had consumed on Saturday. I really should buy stock from diet pepsi and diet coke ( i normally prefer diet coke but diet pepsi was on sale, can't pass up a sale)!

5 comments:

Ali said...

In other words...a normal day at Ali's! Ha ha!

MysteryWoman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MysteryWoman said...

Donna,

It would be bags of Cheetos for me! Thank you for sharing so I don't feel so alone in the world :)
I love that you are using your camera to capture moments!

Lara

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your blog from Ali's... and your post struck a cord!! I am sitting here drinking my 3rd diet coke of the day (and the day is far from over yet), and I was thinking 'I wonder how many I will end up drinking today'. So funny to read your blog as I was thinking that! :) And I too prefer DC, but will buy DP on sale. You have a soul mate in the South! :)

Heather said...

This is so funny after your posts on the mom website awhile back. At least it is diet right?! I have my own battle with dr. pepper.