Monday, June 2, 2008

I've been tagged!!



For the first time I have been tagged. Thanks Alison for making me cool too! So here it goes-






A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached, for 1/2 my life
B. BEST FRIEND? Derek of course and several ladies


C. CAKE OR PIE? Cake for sure, a whole one please!

D. DAY OF CHOICE? Sunday, the one for sure day off for my husband
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? A purse, deoderant, toothbrush and clothes!
F. FAVORITE COLORS?Black, red, brown and pink


G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Bears


H. HOMETOWN? Portland, Oregon and proud of it!!


I. INDULGENCE? Since I indulge myself with food all the time, I would have to say a pedicure with friends.


K. KIDS? 3 beautiful, highly creative intelligent girls!


L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Faith, Family, Friends and photos!!
M. MARRIAGE DATE? August 29, 2008


N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 3 sistas, 2 bros
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges. prefer the texture and taste


P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Fears. Being left on this earth without my hubby, the evil people out there.
Q. QUOTE? "There is no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one"Jill Churchill
R. REASON TO SMILE? When Derek comes home, my girls funny sayings, because I get to go back home for a visit this weekend!!


S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? For sure Wonder Woman!
.T. TAG 5 PEOPLE: Jessica, Jessie, Emily, Lara, Denene


U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I'm pretty much an open book, right friends??VEGETABLES? Broccoli, cooked asparagus with teriyaki sauce.


W. WORST HABIT? Doing what I am doing right now, on the computer too much!


X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound since I've already had several (pregnancies)


Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate and chips & salsa from Chili's


Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Leo (raaarrhh!!)

2 comments:

Holwege Family said...

I've never been tagged. How does it work?

Ali said...

I loved that quote!