Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vacation Pictures













































When I say "Vacation", I really mean time away from our normal everyday lives in Nevada to visit family and friends in the Pacific NW! We had a great time there and stayed busy most of the time. I do have to say that at the end of 2 weeks I was totally ready to come home to my own house and see my husband. That's one nice thing about going away is that it's actually nice to come back home.




Some of the things we did while we were there:




-Donna's family reunion day




-Spending time with Gramma Pam and Grampa Ian




Gramma Great and cousins




-Spending time with more cousins on Donna's side




-Went to Omsi with good friends, Jessie and her boys




-Went to Oregon Zoo with Aunt Audrey and cousins




-Donna went to good friend Denene's baby shower




-Donna and Derek had 2 date nights!!!!! One with good friends




-Went to build-a-bear and out to lunch (Thanks Grampa Great!!)
-Took pictures


-Went to Camas library and park with cousins


-Went to park with good friends The Farmers


-Had picnic with Gramma and Grampa Marlatt/Aunt Courtney



-Went to Krispy Kreme--Yummy!!




-Did temple work for Donna's family


-Had lots of fun!!
















-

1 comment:

Millers! said...

you sound like you had so much fun! Busy... but fun! that last picture of Dereks dad cracks me up, he looks just like Shawn! Glad you guys are doing so good!