We traveled home to the NW for Christmas this year. The first time in 4 years that we have been with our families for the holiday. We started off the busy week with Candy Trains and Gingerbread Men/Women. Both of these things are traditions in my family and I remember doing them with my friends growing up.

( Gramma Pam made the kids special keepsake boxes with their pictures on them)Christmas Eve at Grandma Pam and Grandpa Ian's. My battery died this night so I don't have as many pictures as I would have liked. Everyone was there this year and it was so much fun. The girls got some great gifts.


Christmas Eve morning at Uncle Shawn's with Grandma Janie, Aunt Courtney and family.
All the Grandkids and Aunt CourtneyHopefully I will get some pictures of the Kirk family Christmas from my sister and then I will post those later. We got together at Jamie's and enjoyed a nice dinner and hanging out with everyone. We even called Gramma and Grampa Kirk on the computer!!
We were thankful to be able to spend the holidays with most of our family and appreciate all the hospitality and gifts!!
1 comment:
Oh the candy trains!! I loved making those every year over at your house. That is a tradition I will have to start with my own kids!
Post a Comment