We woke up to over a foot of snow and our school district was the only one staying open ofr school! Ready for school in 14 in. snow
Trying to walk through the snow to the bus stop then my neighbor kindly informed me the buses would be and hour late!
We're not going to school today this is crazy!Mommy calls it a no school day todayAbby trying to walk up the driveway
Almost there mom!!
Where's Bryanna? In the snow!
Gracie was having fun in the snow. They enjoyed it for about 10 minutes until Bryanna got snow in her panties and wanted to come in! I can't find my snow shovel so there will be no shoveling today but we will try to go back out and make a snow man. Right now it's popcorn and The Polar Express!!
4 comments:
That is awesome!!!! Yay for lazy snow days.
I can't believe they didn't cancel school! Glad the girls got a snow day anyways!
Wow that is crazy! I can't believe they still had school.
That is totally hilarious Donna! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment